MyMCHC Portal conveniently provides you with easy, online access to portions of your medical records and test results 24-hours a day. MyMCHC Portal is free to use, simple to sign-up for, and is completely secure. Only you and your MCHC care team will have access to your private health information.
General Information and Enrollment
- Send secure electronic messages to their healthcare provider
- Request appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- View visit summaries
- View lab results and vitals
- Access healthcare resources
- View and print medication lists
- Update your demographic information
- View a family member’s medical record (authorization required)
When registering for services at Monroe County Hospital & Clinics, if you choose provide a valid email address, a secure email will be sent that contains an invitation link and login information.
In addition, individuals who have Legal Guardianship or an active Durable Power of Attorney for a person can request proxy access. An authorization form will need to be completed for each proxy access request. Proof of legal guardianship and Durable Power of Attorney is required for authorization.
Questions regarding proxy access should be directed to the Health Information Management department at (641) 932-1736.
MyMCHC Portal Features
- You need to see a provider today
- You need a prescription filled today
- You need to cancel or reschedule an appointment in the next 24 hours
Please contact Social Services at (641) 932-1757.