Monroe County Hospital & Clinics is a trusted provider of high quality, local health care. At Monroe County Hospital & Clinics, we strive to be a premier employer, known for our strong commitment to high employee satisfaction scores while offering competitive salary and benefit packages. Monroe County Hospital & Clinics employs 190 team members and is proud to be called a Top 150 Workplace by the Des Moines Register three years in a row.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Minimum of five years of hands on experience in a general maintenance, grounds keeping, plumbing, or electrical field.
- Possess the ability to perform general mechanical skills with assistance from the maintenance team to include carpentry, welding, cutting, lubrication, millwright, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- General knowledge of codes that affect healthcare facilities is preferred.
- Continuing education and adaptation to Life Safety and Iowa codes that deal with this facility, which must ensure our patients and employees safety.
- BLS and Mandatory Reporting certified or within 90 days of hire.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts
- Allstate Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Educational Opportunities
- Generous PTO Package
Pre-employment drug screening and DCI checks required. E.O.E
Full-time, Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (40 hours per week)
Monroe County Hospital & Clinics, 6580 165th St Albia, IA 52531
Phone: (641) 932-2134 | Fax: (641) 932-1671 | Web: www.mchalbia.com