Even after following protocols set by the CDC and Iowa Department of Public Health, it is still possible to contract COVID-19 while at a Monroe County Health Care Foundation event. We are following all guidelines to minimize the risk of transmission and we ask that you adhere to the following:
- I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of this virus may not show symptoms and may still be highly contagious.
- I confirm that I have not been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days of the Monroe County Health Care Foundation event (August 8).
- I confirm that I have not traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days from the Monroe County Health Care Foundation event (August 8).
- I confirm that on the day of the event (August 8) I am not presenting with any of these symptoms:
– Fever or chills
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Muscle or body aches
– New loss of taste or smell
– Sore throat
– Congestion or runny nose
– Nausea or vomiting