We take pride in patient comfort. We provide blankets, pillows and meals during regular mealtimes. Keeping you relaxed while you are undergoing infusion therapy is our top priority.
We work with a diverse population of patients, such as:
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and supportive services
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients requiring intravenous antibiotics
- Other patients who require intravenous treatments, eliminating the need for an inpatient hospital stay or emergency room visit.
We offer a comprehensive range of infusion therapies by intravenous infusion as well as intramuscular and subcutaneous injection:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood product transfusions
- Chemotherapy services include both IV and parenteral therapies, as well as ambulatory intermittent pump regimens
- Biotherapy services Hydration therapy
- Vascular access device/port lab draws and maintenance care
- Central line lab draws and maintenance care
- Patient education about infusion and/or injections.
If you want to learn more about your condition and therapy prescribed, we have the resources to assist you. For more information, please contact The Infusion Center at (641) 932-1653.