General Information and Enrollment
- Send a secure electronic message to their healthcare provider
- Request an appointment
- Request a prescription renewal
- View visit summaries
- View lab results and vitals
- Access healthcare resources
- View and print medication lists
- Update demographic information
- View a family member’s medical record (authorization required)
When registering for services at Monroe County Hospital & Clinics, if you choose provide a valid email address, a secure email will be sent that contains an invitation link and login information.
In addition, individuals who have Legal Guardianship or an active Durable Power of Attorney for a person can request proxy access. An authorization form will need to be completed for each proxy access request. Proof of legal guardianship and Durable Power of Attorney is required for authorization.
Questions regarding proxy access should be directed to the Health Information Management department at (641) 932-1736.
MyMCHC Portal Features
- You need to see a provider today
- You need a prescription filled today
- You need to cancel or reschedule an appointment in the next 24 hours
Please contact Social Services at (641) 932-1757.